The Department of Primary Care and Public Health Sciences at King's College are looking for a highly motivated Research Associate / Senior Software Developer, who will have responsibility for software development within the BRC Programme on Clinical Research Informatics. In particular, developing software and databases to integrate clinical, omics , primary care and other data in order to support clinical research and demonstrate the utility of these systems in addressing specific translational research questions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Biomedical Informatics, Bioinformatics or Computer Science. Applicants should have excellent software and database development skills and experience of working with omics data.
- Salary £32 ,277 - £37 ,394 (plus £2 ,323 London Weighting)
- Post duration: Fixed term
- Location: Guy’s Campus of King's College London
- Closing date: 16 August 2015
- Further information and details on how to apply
- For an informal discussion of the post, please contact Dr Anastassia Spiridou on 07920 082342 or via email