Code For Thought: Test Driven Data Analysis
In this episode of Code For Thought, SSI Fellow Peter Schmidt talks with data scientist and entrepreneur Nick Radcliffe about the importance of testing your data. Test driven development is a familiar concept to research software engineers. Test driven data analysis puts the same emphasis on validating and testing data for your AI app. They also dive into the Python library of the same name, tdda.
- https://linkedin.com/in/njradcliffe LinkedIn profile Nick Radcliffe
- http://www.tdda.info Test Driven Data Analysis Blog
- https://tdda.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ tdda library documentation
- https://github.com/tdda/tdda TDDA GitHub repo
- https://smartdatafoundry.com/ Smart Data Foundry
- https://stochasticsolutions.com Stochastic Solutions - also contains links to papers and publications by Nick Radcliffe
Other libraries mentioned:
Don't forget the upcoming RSE conferences and the Hidden Ref event:
- https://rsecon23.society-rse.org UK RSE Conference in Swansea 5-8 September 2023
- https://hidden-ref.org/festival-of-hidden-ref/ The Hidden Ref Festival, Bristol 21 September
- https://un-derse23.sciencesconf.org deRSE Unconference in Jena, Germany, 26 - 28 September
- https://us-rse.org/usrse23/ US RSE Conference in Chicago, USA, 16-18 October
Thank you for listening and for your ongoing support. It means the world to us!
You can also support our efforts by leaving a rating or review.
Follow or contact us on:
- Email mailto:email@example.com
- Patreon https://www.patreon.com/codeforthought
- Slack (ukrse.slack.com): @code4thought
- Mastadon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pweschmidt/
This podcast is licensed under the Creative Commons Licence.