Update on 1st April 2017: Submissions are now closed and notifications will be made on 28th April 2017.
The Software Sustainability Institute’s Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop brings together researchers, developers and educators to explore best practices when using containers and the future of research software with containers. The Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop (C4RR) will take place from 27th to 28th June 2017 at Cambridge.
We welcome abstracts for 15-minute talks (plus 5 minutes for questions) and lightning talks about containers, including but not limited to Docker and Singularity, on the following subjects:
- Examples of use—positive or otherwise and lessons learned
- Position papers
- Applications for Reproducible Research
- Other use cases
- Building other tools around container ecosystem
- Comparing different types of containers
- The future and challenges for adoption, or lack thereof, in specific communities
Submit your proposal by 31st March 2017 at midnight.
Notifications will be made on 28th April 2017.