The 2018 International Workshop on Science Gateways (IWSG 2018) will take place from 13-15 June 2018 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The call for papers related to Science Gateways (here taken to include Virtual Research Environments and Virtual Labs) is now open. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures, frameworks and technologies for science gateways
- Science gateways sustaining productive collaborative communities
- Support for scalability and data-driven methods in science gateways
- Improving the reproducibility of science in science gateways
- Science gateway usability, portals, workflows and tools
- Aspects of science gateways, such as security and stability
Application scientists and community members, reporting their experiences with science gateways, are particularly encouraged to submit a paper.
The deadline for paper submissions is 18th March 2018.
For further information and details on how to submit, please visit the IWSG 2018 website.