Jisc, in collaboration with Software Sustainability Institute, University of Cambridge, University of Sheffield, University of Bath, University of Leicester, University of Birmingham, the British Library and STFC are organising a number of workshops in January specifically for researchers that would like to know how to better manage their research software, or have real issues and would like some expert help.
The workshops are happening in the following locations:
- University of Birmingham, 9 January — speakers include Mike Croucher (Research Software Engineer)
- London, the British Library, 12 January — speakers include Neil Chue Hong (SSI)
- University of Cambridge, 16 January — speakers include Neil Chue Hong (SSI), Stephen Eglen, Kirstie Whitaker and Laurent Gatto (University of Cambridge)
- University of Leicester, 19 January — facilitators include Jonathan Tedds, Grant Denkinson, Jon Wakelin (University of Leicester)
- Engine Shed, Bristol Temple Meads, 20 January
- University of Sheffield, 25 January — speakers include Mike Croucher (Research Software Engineer), Prof Eleni Vasilaki (University of Sheffield), facilitators include Jez Cope (University of Sheffield)
Register for one of the workshops at our event page.