Apply now for a Concept Grant of up to £15,000: SAGE’s Concept Grant scheme provides funding for innovative software solutions that will help social scientists to engage with big data and computational methods in their research.
There are two grant amounts available: £15,000 to scale up a prototype, or £2,000 to get a new idea off the ground.
Consider applying if you have a proposal for a software tool that could support one or more of the following goals:
- Support social scientists to develop new computational skills
- Enable social scientists who do not have programming skills to analyse data at scale
- Enable interdisciplinary research collaborations
- Help researchers to get credit for software development
- Open up access to vast data sets
Deadline for applications: 23 February 2020.
For more information and to apply, visit ocean.sagepub.com/concept-grants. If you have any questions about the Concept Grant scheme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAGE’s Concept Grant scheme has been developed as part of the SAGE Ocean initiative to help social scientists gain the tools, skills and resources they need to work with big data and computational research methods.