Submit your abstract by 31st March 2017 at midnight.
Presenters are invited to submit abstracts for 15-minute talks (plus 5 minutes for questions) and lightning talks on the following subjects:
- Examples of use—positive or otherwise and lessons learned
- Position papers
- Applications for Reproducible Research
- Other use cases
- Building other tools around container ecosystem
- Comparing different types of containers
- The future and challenges for adoption, or lack thereof, in specific communities
The Software Sustainability Institute’s Docker Containers for Reproducible Research Workshop (C4RR) will take place on from 27th to 28th June 2017 in Cambridge. C4RR aims to gain insight into the topics of containers technologies and how these impact and will impact on research. It is also an ideal opportunity to form collaborations.
For further information, visit the C4RR call for papers page.